Forum du F.L.P.P.B.B. Index du Forum Forum du F.L.P.P.B.B.

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Hook The Game<02-06-2016

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du F.L.P.P.B.B. Index du Forum -> FANFICTIONS -> Quand on discute de fanfictions
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message

Point(s): 533
Moyenne de points: 4,89

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Hook The Game<02-06-2016 Répondre en citant

Hook The Game >

Hook The Game

Really doesn't need anything flashy. You guys are on your own! . Loading reviews. Simple. In any case, the game is short, but good for what it is and doesn't claim to be anything more than that. It's fun. Meh." But I stuck it out. Probably could use more achievements and/or at least a rating system for how close to the minimum number of turns it takes you to give some incentive for replaying.

But beware if you try to unhook it in wrong order then you will have to restartLater on levels you can fail 3 times before whole level restarts because they could take some time to figure it out.I played this till end in one night and boy was my brain sometimes freezing. Even if you just add a few set of color palette and switch it around would definitely make the game that much more visually interesting and engaging.Soundtrack: If audio editting isn't your strong suit that's fine, but just like graphics, even if you toss a few simple bell tone on it would make it more interesting than what it is now.Interface: Maybe the game menu is surprisingly absent because you can't do it, in which case it's high time that you educate yourself to fufill that role. You'll have to content yourself with something from the bargain menu at your local fast food place. No speed run mode, no "One Life" mode, no mention for solving the puzzles as efficiently as possible, no size or sound options, heck, you don't even have a level select! That's right! You have to flip through the levels using the arrows above like you're using some 1980's television set! Remember tuning in to channel 3 so you could play your Nintendo? Talk about a joke. Amigo Coyote Help Amigo Coyote escape the dangerous canyon by removing obstacles so that he can float away without getting his balloons popped. The music is pretty good and relaxing, but as is typical with me, I listened to something else while I was playing. My first experience with it was rather indifferent.

road trip beer pong nl submysteries of the bibleimagine dragons radioactive pentatonixhouse of cards s03e12 ntbindian summers is_safe:1the modern family s05e01photoshop cc 14.2.2 crackWest 10 LDNpink floyd comfortably numbFargo season 01 complete

MessagePosté le: Jeu 2 Juin - 07:00 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Forum du F.L.P.P.B.B. Index du Forum -> FANFICTIONS -> Quand on discute de fanfictions Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation